TALENT RECRUITMENT: PRE-SALES ENGINEER
- collection and analysis of project data, supporting the customer in developing the appropriate solution for its needs and resources;
- study and development of the plant engineering solution to be proposed;
- development of a preliminary lay-out for sales purposes;
- drafting of the economic proposal;
- participation in commercial and technical meetings, both as first installation and post-sale, in Italy and abroad.
The candidate interacts with all company areas (technical office, service, production, etc.).
- Background in the automation sector, preferably in the AGV or end-of-line sector.
- At least four years' previous experience in the role
- Technical training (mechanical/electronic/mechatronic)
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad 2D (preferably 3D)
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel
- Fluency in English (level B2); knowledge of a second language will be considered preferential
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Problem solving orientation and ability to collaborate with all company functions.
- Open-ended contract
- Salary according to the actual experience gained
- Stimulating working environment
- Professional growth within the company
Send your application to email@example.com